Green Valley RV Resort & GV Estates
19001 S. Richfield Ave.
Green Valley, AZ 85614
Phone: (520) 625-3900
Text the word: GREENVALLEYRV To: 72727
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday: 8am-4pm
STAY A WEEK, MAKE FRIENDS FOR A LIFETIME!
That's our motto here at Green Valley RV Resort. Please explore our website your gateway to joining our fun, friendly family of 55+ residents and seasonal visitors. We do have open spots for Annual RVs or new Park Models.
Why is the Green Valley area perfect for your active retirement lifestyle?
- We are located 30 miles south of Tucson (see maps link) and 40 miles north of Nogales, AZ & the Mexican border. Take in the shopping, fiestas, food, bullfights & more under the exotic spell of old Mexico!
- The 5,000 acres upon which Green Valley rests is some of the most famous real estate in the world, part of the 47,000-acre land grant dating back 400 years to Spaniard King Ferdinand VII known in history books as the San Ignacio de las Canoa Grant
- Green Valleys elevation is 2900 ft. above sea level, making the area typically 10 degrees cooler than Tucson and that much more enjoyable!
- Year-Round Great Fishing at Sahuarita Lake
- 30 of Arizona's most popular attractions are within two hours of Green Valley.