About Northwest Healthcare
Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita is an 18-bed neighborhood hospital. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita features a full service emergency department, two operating rooms, outpatient imaging and lab services. Offering cardiology, gastroenterology, orthopedic surgery, general surgery and more, we're excited to take care of our friends and neighbors, conveniently close to home.
Northwest Healthcare is an integrated healthcare network committed to delivering Tucson and surrounding communities with high quality, accessible healthcare—everything from highly specialized cardiac care and surgical services to more routine primary care.
Northwest Healthcare includes:
- Northwest Medical Center
- Oro Valley Hospital
- Northwest Emergency Center Vail
- Northwest Emergency Center Marana (opening Spring 2018)
- Northwest Urgent Care Centers
- The Women’s Center at Northwest
- Northwest Allied Physicians
- Northwest Cardiology
- Northwest Tucson Surgery Center
- Tucson Surgery Center
- Center for Pain Management