About Vicki L. Watson PLLC - Realty ONE Group Integrity
When you are buying or selling property in today's real estate market, it's important to have confidence in your real estate professional. My commitment as your local REALTOR is to provide you with the specialized real estate service you deserve.
Full-time real estate professional & member of the National Association of Realtors, Arizona Association of Realtors, Tucson Association of Realtors, Tucson Multiple Listing Service, and Multiple Listing Service of So. AZ. First licensed in California in 1990. Licensed in Arizona since 2004. Honored to be the #1 ROGI TOP PRODUCER in both units and in volume for the entire greater Tucson area for 2019. ONELUXE certified.
- One of a few real estate professionals able to fully represent both buyers and sellers in Sahuarita, Green Valley, and the greater Tucson area due to memberships in multiple area Associations.
- Experienced in every aspect of new home construction. Specializing in representing NEW home buyers!
- Highly skilled in contract negotiations, I also provide aggressive marketing plans detailed follow-up during all transactions and inspections, through to closing.
- Virtual web tours through my active professionally designed website generating worldwide interest.
- Honesty, integrity, communication, and attention to detail are my strongest abilities.
- Former Occupations: Federal Law Enforcement (9 years), Research & Development of avionic systems (8 years), and United States Air Force nuclear missile specialist (4 years).
- Mother of 2 basketball stars. One is a former Pro Basketball Player. The other is in college. Active in community, charities, and sports organizations.
When you are an informed buyer or seller, you'll make the best decisions regarding the most important purchases and sales in your lifetime. That's why my goal is to keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area. With property values continuing to rise, real estate is a sound investment for now and for the future.
If you are considering buying or selling a home, or would just like to have additional information about real estate in your area, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.